Section 3 Area E
Documents & Links
Dear RCs, our volunteers can sign up for training courses through eAYSO. It should be accomplished early - at least 2 days before the course, but it really will help make sure everyone gets credit. And volunteers that register this way don't have to waste time filling out information to identify them again.
Here is how to do it:
Pre-requisites: You have to have an eAYSO account and be a current volunteer (meaning you filled out and submitted a volunteer form to your region for the current season) or at least "pre-registered" as a volunteer. If the volunteer is only "pre-registered" they will get credit for the course when the volunteer process is completed by having the signed form sent to the NSTC.
1. Login to eAYSO at http://www.eAYSO.org
2. Use the "Lookup" menu at the top and select "Course", or click on the "Volunteers" button and then click on the "Click Here" button for "Sign up for a course"
3. The Course Lookup page will come up. There are different ways to find a course, but the easiest is probably just to select Section "3" and Area "E" from those menus. Then click on the "Search" button on the bottom. That will bring up all courses listed for our Area. You might need to use the dates parameter. You can also use the roster number if provided. You could also select the particular "Course Name" you wanted from that menu to find just the course you wanted to register for.
4. The course or courses will be presented as a list on the bottom of the page. Click on the button to the left of the course to select it
5. Click on the "Course Signup" button on the bottom of the page.
6. The Course Signup page will come up. You just need to fill in your last name and zip code, or any other pieces of information that will identify your volunteer record and click on "Search for a Volunteer".
7. The volunteers matching the search criteria will be listed at the bottom of the page. Click on the button next to your name.
8. Click on "Add Attendee to Program Roster" on the bottom. You will get a page congratulating you and stating that you successfully signed up.
Copyright © 2006 D4Sports. All rights reserved.